Town of Patterson Recreation & Parks
Skip to nav
Patterson Recreation Center Alcohol Use Policy
ALCOHOL USE POLICY
a. Commercial General Liability Liquor Liability:
- Serving and consumption of alcohol at the Patterson Recreation Center is permitted by permit only. Applications for permits and all required additional documentation must be submitted to the Patterson Department at least thirty (30) days prior to any event. All permits are conditioned on the Applicants compliance with all provisions of this policy.
- Beer, wine and other types of alcoholic beverages with a content of alcohol less than 15% by volume may be served providing that the alcohol brought to the Center is in its original container and sealed. Kegs and barrels are prohibited.
- Serving or consuming alcohol with a content of alcohol exceeding 15% by volume at the Recreation Center is prohibited.
- Any and all sales of alcohol is prohibited.
- No person under 21 years of age may serve, possess and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- The Applicant authorized the Town or any police agency to inspect any event where alcohol is being served.
- The Town reserves the right to limit the quantities of alcoholic beverages.
- If there is alcohol being served, SERVICE OF ALCOHOL MUST END one hour before the event (this does not include clean up time).
- No Alcohol is allowed outside of the building.
- All alcohol must be removed from the site at the end of the event. All open alcohol containers shall be properly disposed of, including the draining of any unused alcohol into an appropriate sink prior to placing the container in the appropriate recycling container.
- If an individual or not-for-profit organization is dispensing alcohol, the individual must submit a certificate of insurance and declarations page of the policy, demonstrating proof that the individual has coverage:
- $1,000,000 worth of liability insurance naming the Town of Patterson as an additional insured.
- If a caterer is used to dispense alcohol, the caterer must have all required permits and/or licenses and must furnish copies of same to the Town with Application. In addition, the caterer must submit a certificate of insurance and declarations page of the policy or policies, demonstrating proof that the caterer has the following coverages:
Limits of $1 Million each occurrence, $2 Million General and Products/Completed Operations Aggregates, $1 Million Personal/Advertising Injury Liability/$50,000 Medical Payment Expense.
b. Liquor Liability:
$1 Million each Occurrence and $2 Million Aggregate
c. Workers Compensation and Employers Liability:
Statutory limits and coverages.
13. The Town of Patterson will be listed an an additional insured on the Liability Insurance, General Commercial Liability and Liquor Liabilities Policies required under this policy.