Patterson Rec and Thunder Ridge Ski Area
Our six week Ski Program is back!
These lessons are designed to teach and improve skills, instilling a passion for winter sports.
This Recreation Program offers the best value in the region!
- Program is for those in grades 1 and up. Lessons are 90 minutes.
- Lessons start Friday, January 3 through Thursday, January 9. there are no refunds.
- Week 1 is evaluation week; students will be evaluated and grouped accordingly.
- NEW skiers/boarders MUST attend 1st class!
- Lessons begin promptly. Allow enough time to be on mountain 10 minutes prior to lesson. Missed time is not made up.
- All students must purchase pre-paid six-week lift ticket OR Season Pass prior to start of lesson. They will not be sold night of lesson.
- Lift tickets are valid from 2:45 on day of lesson. Full day upgrades available.
- Parents and siblings may ski and rent at the discount price any night their child or sibling is in the 6 week program.
- If renting equipment from Thunder ridge, pre-fitting is available and encouraged. Recommended helmets are included in rental.
- If program is postponed by Thunder Ridge for any reason, lesson will be rescheduled by Thunder Ridge.
- Program may run into Presidents Week, if necessary.
- Program runs snow, cold, rain or shine.
- There may be an opportunity for ONE make-up at end of the session based on weather and conditions. Make-up date set by Thunder Ridge Snowsports School. Please make every effort to attend each lesson as make-up is not guaranteed.
- There is no guarantee that participant will have same instructor each week.
- There is no guarantee that students will ride up lift with instructor/adult. Students may ride by themselves or with another student.
- All communication regarding program changes will be done via e-mail. Please be sure to give a valid e-mail address!
Lesson times are: Monday-Thursday: 5:30pm
Friday: 5:00pm OR 6:30pm
Saturday: 3:30pm OR 5:30pm
Day and time may not be changed once program begins.
Choose from three options:
Lesson Only: available to Season Pass Holders only. Contact Thunder Ridge directly to purchase pass prior to start of lessons. Cost: $159
Lift & Lesson: includes lift ticket during lesson and remainder of the evening. Cost: $273
Lift, Lesson and Rentals: includes lift ticket and equipment during lesson and remainder of the evening. Cost: $423
During the registration process all students register for a lesson.
From there you will be prompted to add on a lift ticket if needed or
equipment rental if needed.